Ultrasonic cleaning is based on the cavitation effect caused by the high frequency ultrasound waves in the liquid. Microscopic bubbles are formed and these implode intensely, causing intense rubbing to clean the surface of the item. The bubbles are small enough to penetrate into microscopic slits, to clean them thoroughly and consistently. Ultrasonic cleaning is very effective in removing dirt and grime, which would otherwise require annoying manual cleaning. It is used to clean all kinds of mechanical parts such as carburators and injection systems and bring them back to almost new condition without damaging vulnerable parts.
What makes this device special is that it is suitable for industrial use. Which means that you can work continuously for 24 hours.
• Whole machine made of stainless steel, tank with a thickness of 2 mm for acid resistance, anti-corrosion.
• Ultrasonic transducer of industrial quality, moisture resistant circuit board.
• Advanced generator, range frequency, high quality: all this ensures a better effect.
• The ultrasonic power can be adjusted from 0-100%.
• The temperature can be set from 30-110°C.
• Industrial quality for 24 hours continuous working.